We have created a new packaging brand dedicated to organic products. Its name is Sila Liner. The print on the Sila Liner made by us creates an incredibly sharp image on the dark brown natural surface. This is a kind of the Kraft paper, thanks to that it stands out by much higher tear resistance and high moisture resistance compared to the standard GD2 recycled paper. What is important in the context of environmentally friendly packaging solutions – our paper is FSC certified. Sila Liner can be the basis for all projects, from unit packaging, to collective packaging, individual designs and displays.
REUSABLE CARDBOARD PACKAGING
Our new innovative product is the result of the project named "A range of innovative reusable cardboard packaging, with innovative features and breakthrough performance parameters". These are packaging constructions with the possibility of changing graphics, by using an additional informative and decorative adhesive layer. The production technology of packaging is covered by patent protection No. 233993 entitled: Product of corrugated cardboard with an adhesive layer. This product is designed for customers who value ecology, saving and at the same time high aesthetics, which is why it has a wide range of applications. Due to the adhesive layer, the construction can be used for several exhibitions, as well as for various promotions organized in distribution networks. In this way, the recipient optimizes the costs of subsequent promotions and reduces the amount of generated waste.
- - the ability to change graphics made in the highest quality offset printing (adhesive layers)
- - extended packaging life - multiple use
- - increased structural strength
- - reduction of the amount of generated waste - ecology
- - costs optimization
As part of the above project, we have also created corrugated cardboard packaging with increased strength parameters of selected structural walls through the use of machine-bonded transverse reinforcements. Such reinforcements have their practical application, in particular in Bag-in-Box packaging. The above packaging have been available for sale since April 2020. The product was created thanks to the grant from European Funds under the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020. Sub-measure 3.2.1 Market research
The present invention is an innovative energy-saving system for producing packaging with increased durability. Our packaging production technology was filed for protection in the Polish Patent Office as an invention no. P.398521 under the name: “A method for manufacturing of cardboard boxes and a cardboard box”, as well as in the European Patent Office as an invention no. EP12183020.2 under the name: "A method for manufacturing of cardboard boxes and a cardboard box." The new product is designed for customers of innovative packaging who rely on assigning new functional and utilitarian features to products. These products are characterized by high durability, aesthetic look and high environmental performance (3R - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle).
- - Average breaking strength of the weld: 211 N/m
- - Maximum breaking strength of the weld: 336 N/m
- - Weld cracking work: 495 J/m²;
- - Resistance of the weld to the shear stresses: 1032 N/m
- - Deformation of a compressed box: 9.01 mm
- - Resistance of the box to the static pressure (BCT): 2781 N
- - Additional protective function
- - Boxes for dynamic packing
- - Additional transporting function – bulk packaging containers
- - Additional transporting function – transport in extreme climatic conditions
- - Additional marketing function – offset printing of the highest quality
PACKAGING WITH INCREASED DURABILITY HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE FOR SALE SINCE MARCH 2015.
The product was created thanks to the grant from European Regional Development Fund under the I.E.O.P 4.6.