The protective barrier combined with the highest print resolution creates an aesthetic, advanced packaging solution for demanding products. Packaging with a protective barier are 100% recyclable !
Barrier liner for corrugated board properties:
• Brown PET-paper sandwich liner, testliner based
• Liner for protection against grease, water, moisture and abrasion
• Good runnabiliy on corrugating machine
• Can be pre-printed
• Direct contact on PET-side with dry, wet and fatty foodstuffs
• Gives a strong and stiff box in moist conditions
• Depending on the intended use in the structure of the packaging, it protects the packaging and the packed product against external factors and / or protects the packaging from the inside against factors resulting from the specificity of the packed product
• Smooth, light and strong
• Recyclable together with standard corrugated cardboard
Typical end use:
• Boxes for fatty and sticky foodstuffs (meat boxes, cheese boxes, candy boxes)
• Electronics boxes
• Packaging for all other industries where a resistant coating is essential – SKIN !
Packaging with a protective barrier
We offer display packaging with a barrier coating, due to which all products, that require moisture, grease and abrasion surface resistant can be packed.
We create packaging with a protective barrier, which, just like our skin, has 3 layers:
The barrier is made of PET foil
PE - merging the top and bottom layers, constituting an additional barrier against moisture
Provides tensile strength, easily sticks to corrugated cardboard. It can be any type of paper (Kraft- or Testliner)
Ask for a quote