§ 1 THE SCOPE OF THIS INFORMATION
Information on the processing of personal data by the company ROYALPACK TATAR SP.J. hereinafter referred to as the COMPANY, applies to the data received:
via electronic forms, as part of contracts with customers (only contact details), and by representatives in the field of purchasing, sales or marketing activities (e.g. as part of meetings or business correspondence, as part of conferences or other events, fairs, tenders, negotiations, transfer contact, business cards, etc.) The data may be obtained directly from the data subject. The information does not apply to the processing of personal data of employees, job applicants, or data entrusted for processing under the entrustment agreement.
§ 2 ADMINISTRATOR AND CONTACT DETAILS
The Administrator of your personal data is ROYALPACK TATAR SP.J. with its registered office in Słone, al. Brzozowa 2,66-008 Świdnica.
In all matters related to your data, please contact the Data Administrator:
§ 3 THE SOURCE AND SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
The following data will be processed:
1. Personal data - collected in order to perform the contract, an order or to issue an invoice in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 point b) of the GDPR. The data will be processed for the period of performance of obligations and the period of limitation of claims resulting from the law provisions.
2. ICT contacts - collected for the purposes of business contacts in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 point f) of the GDPR. The data will be processed until the objection is submitted pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR. During the data processing period, the COMPANY representatives may contact you in order to present you an offer, invite you to a meeting, or as part of other marketing activities. From time to time, you may receive information regarding our COMPANY's products, services or activities, and other information related to areas of our business activity.
If you are a representative of a supplier or service provider, representatives of our COMPANY may also contact you to obtain an offer, information or documents. In this case, the processing of your data will be undertaken in order to implement the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is marketing and sale of products and services, as well as building and strengthening business relationships. You have the right to object to such processing of your personal data, in accordance with the information provided in the section AUTHORIZATIONS.
§ 4 TRANSFER OF THE DATA
1. Contact details are stored at the COMPANY'S headquarters and on the COMPANY's equipment, however, they are available remotely to sales representatives employed outside our headquarters. Therefore, we would like to inform you that personal data may be transferred to a country outside the EU in which the COMPANY operates
2. The data may be made available to suppliers, service providers and partners with whom the COMPANY cooperates to the extent necessary to provide services for customers, business contacts and marketing activities.
3. In the case of transfer of data to a third country for which no decision of the European Commission has been issued stating an adequate level of protection, the COMPANY applies appropriate safeguards through standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or the supervisory authority (in accordance with Art. 46 sec. 2 point c) and d) of the GDPR).
Any inquiries regarding the processing of your data and how to obtain a copy of the standard data protection clauses should be sent using the information provided in the section "Administrator and contact details".
§ 5 EFFECTS OF NOT PROVIDING YOUR DATA
In the case of data collected by company representatives for the purpose of purchasing, sales or marketing activities - providing the data is voluntary, but if you do not provide your data, we may not be able to contact you in the future. In the case of persons who are a party to a contract /an order concluded with our company, providing the data necessary to perform the contract and fulfill our legal obligations is a condition for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
§ 6 AUTHORIZATIONS
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to:
1. access your data;
2. rectify your data;
3. delete your data;
4. limit the processing of your data;
5. transfer your data;
6. raise objection (when the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator);
7. withdraw your consent (when your consent is the basis for data processing).
The exercise of these rights depends on the conditions set out in the GDPR. In the event of refusal to accept your request, you will receive a reply with the justification for the refusal.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact us using the information provided in the section "Administrator and contact details".
§ 7 Please note that: